Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Diary of Events

K kicked off my Birthday celebrations on 6th February announcing she was gonna give me 30 gifts till 5 March.

I thought she was trying to buy my affection.

Many polka dotted fuschia pink lingerie, face masks, and cosmetics later, I'm happy to report my affections have officially been bought.

Day itself was uneventful. Most people forgot twas my birthday. Some called.

The highlight was new post by Fao San wishing me kinky things and the din din I had with her.

A fine meal, good company, some embarassing geographical confessions later, my marvellous gifts were unwrapped.

Jewelry and Perfume! Am I not the luckiest kept woman ever?!?

Thanks for great day K and Fao San. To the adoring masses, thanks for the wishes.

Now to look forward to London!

No comments: