Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Dictionary of Terms

Gay Marriages are being rendered null and void after the passing of Proposition 8. I am currently anti marriage but I'm not sure how I'd react if one day a fascist law was passed that said I was no longer married to my spouse because he turned out to be Anglo-Indian (lets face it, you know thats the way its gonna pan out!)*

(Fao's notes in parentheses)

Cat - Animal I would have as a pet and dress up if I were the kind of person who liked animals
Kind - I am not (She is a Kind of misanthropic cat lady)
I - Single and uninterested in getting beaten down by a commitophobe asshole who is too terrified to say he loves my pasta
Asshole - Generally a person I date
Date - Something I havent had since the first month of the year
Year - This one has been clean, sober and filled with many many diets
Diets - A new way to suck all joy out of life (D for 'diet'. D for 'Dementor')
Life - A rollercoaster of auditions where I am rejected for looking too rich and odd jobs where I'm pressured to deliver but never receive payments on time
Rich - Guffaw (Guffaw)
Jobs - So, so many, all degrading, and none well paying
Well - A deep hole in the ground
Hole - The second part of a man I'd date (Ass being the first part. Gedit?)
Man - Someone who always sides with his girlfriend even though he knows her best friend is right (Pointed reference to an ex-bestfriend)
Bestfriend - Someone you can bitch with
Bitch - Me and Fao San! (Wotchu looking at?)

* - I digressed and ranted, but does it look like I can solve the anti-gay marriage problem with a blog?

Let the gays deal with their issues! I cant even have issues at this point! (No, that would require something she hasn't had since the first month of the year)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jaanu chechi sends her guffaws too!

Many thanks, jaanu!

Anonymous said...

Jaanu Chechi!

We missed your ample talents *ahem ahem*... Our non-lesbian but, co-dependent kudos to your stellar navigational abilities!