Friday, February 20, 2009

You may Kiss the Bride

3 weddings of 3 close friends in 3 consecutive months.

Guess weddings come in threes too.

My take on why people get married:

1) Coz after 21 its lame to blame your parents for anything you dont actually wanna do but are too scared to admit - "My wife/husband didnt let me" is a better option.

2) You always have someone to go halfsies on gifts.

3) You can finally do lame ass things and blame someone else - quiz nights in, drinking and dancing on tables out!

4) You can let yourself go! This one's for the starving and "dieting" Women

5) You never have to shower, shave or use deo! This one's for men!

6) State and Temple approved license to boink.

7) So someone else can do the polite convo when your mum or dad calls.

8) Someone to pick the tab when you quit your job and have a quarter/mid-life crisis.

9) She lets you video her.

10) He lets you paint his toe nails.

11) Coz using your "friend with benefits" as binami to buy property can bite you in the ass.

12) Someone to drive you to hosp in the middle of the night when you get kidney stones for the 15th time!

I cant think of anymore reasons. I wonder why!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your style of writing! Could never muster up to call myself a bitch even though i am one :(

Survival of the Bitches said...

A fan! On behalf of Fao San and I, welcome!

We're here representing bitches everywhere! Tell us your problems and we'll get the speaker to hear it in the house of commons.

Getit? Am going with a political metaphor!

Anonymous said...

Thanks girls! I thought i was the only odd (wo)man out there :)